April 2020 HolyGhost Service – (Full Sermon with Prayer Points)
Theme: Let there be light (4)
Bible Reading: Genesis 1: 1-3, Mathew 12:24
”For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks”: Matt 12:24
We noticed that the first time God spoke was let’s there be light
Three Situation that we Could Call Gods divine Priorities (Actions)
1. Gen 1:28; the first time God spoke to man. He said be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth and subdued it. This was a direct conversation between God and Man.
- Firstly, He said be Blessed. That was his first statement to man. When God blesses a man nobody can curse him.
- Next, He said be fruitful. Any delay you have been experiencing I degree be fruitful.
- Then he said Multiply. He didn’t say be added unto but be multiplied. So wherever you may be right now, begin to multiply.
- He then said be Dominant. It means be the head and not the tail, the lender and not the borrower.
2. It is the first time the lord introduced himself by name. Gen 17:1: He said to Abraham, I’m the Lord God Almighty.
- The Almighty means the one who has all might and all the power. Psalm 62:11, Luke 1:37.
Everything considered impossible in your life shall become possible in Jesus name.
- The Almighty also means the All-sufficient one. He’s not just self-sufficient, he can handle every situation not just for himself but for all of us. Psalm 68:19. He has so much that he can load everyone with blessings.
- The Almighty( Jehova El-Shadai) also means more than enough. Psalm 23:5. Jehova El-Shadai Also means The Mother’s Breast. John 7:37-29. There’s always enough. Ephesians 3:20.
3. The third time you can consider to be a divine priority from God is taking from Gen 18:1-14: it was the first time God ate Man’s food. Psalm 50:9-14, Judges 6:17-21.
Abraham invited God to give him food to eat. On that occasion, several things happened;
- 1. All prophecies given to Abraham before that day came to pass in a day. Ecclesiastes 3:1, Psalm 115:3. The day he ate in Abraham tent the issues of waiting for the promises to be fulfilled were put aside because all of the prophesies became a decree.
- The difference between a decree and prophecy is in Psalm 33:8-9, 2 Kings 4:8-17. A decree sets aside your doubts and Unbelief. He brought what is yet to come to now. How mighty is this almighty? Matt3:9, Romans 4 16-19
In the name above every other name, your mouth shall be filled with laughter. Psalm 2:1-4
In Conclusion, this God is unchanged-able. He’s the same yesterday, today and forever. His wish for you is to be blessed. And he is willing to eat with you as he ate with Abraham if you allow him to stay.
The only thing he has done by sending Jesus Christ to die is that he has made a provision to escape the death due to your sin. Romans 8:23.
You have a choice, Either Death or Eternal Life through Jesus Christ. If you surrender your life you will live both physically and spiritually afterlife. Don’t joke with God he’s a very good friend and a great enemy.
Pray along the following lines;
1. Thank the Almighty God for his goodness, mercy and his preservation
2. Father, that original blessing that you pronounced on Adam and Eve, Please pronounce it afresh on me and my family this very day.
3. Jehova El-Shaddai prove yourself in my life and in my family that you are more than sufficient. No matter how big our request, do more than we can ever ask for.
4. My Father, You are welcome in my home, come and dine with us any day, anytime you are welcome. Come and eat with us.
5. Every prophesies that you have directed in my direction turn it to a decree tonight. Let it be done this very night.
6. From now on my father, let it be joy and laughter all the days of my life.
7. Your own individual request. Whatever is special you want to ask God no matter how big go ahead and ask him.