1. Moisturize the affected area of your skin. You can just take your preferred moisturizer and massage it onto the areas of your skin wherein your stretch marks have made appearances. Apply the moisturizer throughout various points of the day to make sure that the skin always stays moisturized.
2. Exfoliate that affected area of the skin regularly with an easy and gentle exfoliate. This will help get rid of the dead skin that you may find on these areas.
3. Take in more vitamin E. This is a valuable nutrient that can drastically aid in the replenishment and repair of collagen within the skin. Collagen is responsible for making the skin appear younger, fresher, and more lively.
4. Continue to hydrate yourself. Aside from just consistently moisturizing the various affected areas of your skin, it’s also important that you drink a lot of water as well. Remember that 73% of the human body is made up of water. This means that if you consistently keep your skin hydrated, it can prevent the damaging process while simultaneously aid in healing and rejuvenation as well.
5. If pregnant, engage in regular exercise. The less weight you gain, then the less visible the effects of the stretch marks are going to be.